Hey ho.
Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying your limited preview of Type | Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register and become a paid subscriber now to see all our content without limitations? Sign up and then subscribe now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Hey ho.

Join Date Apr 2017
    Posts 11
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hey ho.

Hi guys!

I was invited here by LV. She's been providing me with fonts for years now, and I thought it would be nice to be in a community like this. I don't work with many fonts, so I will only probably be downloading a few a month. That also means I don't have many fonts to share, however I do occassionally buy things from Creative Market, so I will post those here, if they haven't been posted already. I'll also try to mirror stuff (although probably only the stuff I download myself, as I do not have any premium file hosting accounts, so I don't have much space online to upload stuff)

It's really awesome that there's a community for sharing fonts, like there are for other areas, like video editing resources and such.

Thank you!
    Last edited by †Ryuk†; 05-01-2017 at 04:35 PM.
    Join Date Feb 2013
    Location Texas
    Posts 418
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome SkullTraill

This is a great community of friendly people. There are other ways to participate... look over the forum and see the various sections.

And there is always donate $$ when possible .. lolol ..
    FONT SHARES: DO NOT share my links outside of Pilo. Download and share YOUR links. Thank you for creating mirrors of my Shares.
    ALL OTHER SHARES: Please DO NOT share my links OR my Shares outside of Pilo. These Shares are ONLY for PILO Members.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TexasFontaholic For This Awesome! Post:

♥LazyVampire♥ (04-28-2017)

Join Date Sep 2008
    Location Scotland
    Posts 4,041
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    welcome to my humble home

Just an FYI, you wont find many files here hosted on premium sites. We dont encourage using those sites, so downloading shouldnt be a problem, but if you want to share any big files you may have to split them. Even mirror links for wee files helps keep links alive longer.

Chill, find your way around and if you need any help just holler to me or one of the staff (names in bold blue and purple).

If you want to share the goodies you find on this board please do so (unless specifically asked not to), but please remember to reciprocate and bring us what you find elsewhere.
    Join Date Apr 2013
    Posts 65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome @SkullTraill!
    I’m kinda new here, but i truly can say this:
    BEST COMMUNITY EVER

:)
  6. The Following User Says Thank You to egotrippin For This Awesome! Post:

BlazerMan (04-28-2017)

Join Date Apr 2017
    Posts 11
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome SkullTraill

This is a great community of friendly people. There are other ways to participate... look over the forum and see the various sections.

And there is always donate $$ when possible .. lolol ..
    welcome to my humble home

Just an FYI, you wont find many files here hosted on premium sites. We dont encourage using those sites, so downloading shouldnt be a problem, but if you want to share any big files you may have to split them. Even mirror links for wee files helps keep links alive longer.

Chill, find your way around and if you need any help just holler to me or one of the staff (names in bold blue and purple).
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D

Oh I wasn't worried about downloading, I kinda noticed that most of the files were on free-download-friendly hosting sites, it's more the issue of having limited space to upload. Like, for example, my mediafire account only has 2GB, which can hold a lot of fonts, but not many of the other graphic heavy items from CM, you know what I mean? ge.tt seems to allow unlimited upload without needing an account though, so I guess I could use that.

Will do!
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SkullTraill For This Awesome! Post:

TexasFontaholic (04-29-2017)

Join Date Sep 2008
    Location Scotland
    Posts 4,041
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    workupload gives you over 50gb , might be worth opening an account with them (free).

gett is great for not deleting files, unfortunately this last year downloading has been a bit hit n miss due to google flagging them (I think).
    Join Date Apr 2017
    Posts 11
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    workupload gives you over 50gb , might be worth opening an account with them (free).

gett is great for not deleting files, unfortunately this last year downloading has been a bit hit n miss due to google flagging them (I think).
    Ooo, that's interesting. Noted :)
    Join Date Apr 2010
    Location melbourne
    Posts 138
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Howdy howdy. I also don't do many fonts these days but will get around to my creativemarket stuff :P
    DO NOT share my links outside of PILO, Reply to my post or PM me if links are dead. - else have a nice day :)
    Join Date May 2009
    Location USA
    Posts 2,448
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hey there .... if you're a friend of LV, then you must be a terrific person LOL, anyway nice to meet you and I know you will enjoy hanging out with us!

Hugs
    S
    Join Date May 2015
    Posts 57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello @SkullTrail! :) nice to meet you hope you enjoy hanging out int he best place on the webzzz